Silk'n Glide Rapid, Permanent Hair Removal for Light to Dark Skin, 400,000 Light impulses
- Permanent hair removal with clinically tested and patented HPL technology for body and face for light to dark skin tones, For women and men
- Long-term results already after 8 treatments at intervals of 2 or 4 weeks, thereafter according to need, 400,000 light impulses are sufficient for a permanent full body hair removal, Can also be used after sunbathing at Level 1
- HPL Technology (Home Pulsed Light): 5 energy levels for setting the energy, various functional modes for punctual (pulsating) and faster treatment (gliding), Sensor for detecting skin colour, Use without protective glasses and contact gel
- Application: On shaved skin, dry, deodorant free, choice of energy level and function mode, One-time treatment of area per session, full body hair removal in less than 20 minutes in Glide Mode
- Contents: 1 x Silk'n Glide Rapid, hair remover, power supply and cosmetic case, 400,000 light pulses, light to darker skin, Weight: 222g, Colour: White/Gold, GLR4PAG001
Silk'n Glide Rapid Permanent Hair Removal
For smooth, hair-free skin
Carefully, permanently and especially quickly, hair on the body and face is removed with the glide rapid. Depending on the area and skin type, you can choose between five energy levels as well as two functional modes: The selective pulsation and faster gliding, with which a full body treatment is possible within 20 minutes. Thanks to its innovative HPL technology with 400,000 light pulses, the Glide Rapid achieves optimal results. Silk 'n also offers a free app to ideally plan permanent hair removal.
Beauty products for the home
After Silk'n launched the first product for long-term hair removal, innovative technologies were developed for the entire beauty sector. Today, the company offers a wide range of professional cosmetic products for the home - from hair removal to foot care. With its products, Silk'n wants to make life easier and more comfortable.
|Flushes / Pulses||400 000|
|Treatment area cm²||3|